Alam Sari, which in Indonesian means natural essence, is where you experience the life of Bali through its people and the natural tropical beauty. Set in the cool, green hills north of Ubud, wake to the sight of Mount Agung, Bali's sacred mountain, and the magnificent views that our hilltop setting provides.
Alam Sari has a strong environmental ethic, and is committed to working in harmony with the land and the people of Bali.
Stay two nights and enjoy Alam Sari's tour of Keliki village for free!
Located close to the traditional artist's village of Keliki, walk down village lanes through rural landscape with our Alam Sari guides, and experience the friendliness of the Balinese people and Bali's unique culture.
The package includes:
- 2 night stay in a room of your choice
- Daily breakfast for 2 people
- Welcome drink, cold towel and flower leis upon arrival
- Complimentary scheduled shuttle service to Ubud
- 1 (one) time complimentary Indonesian set lunch and set dinner for 2 people during the Nyepi Day of 12th March ,2013
- 1X 60 minutes full body massage for 2 people and receive 25% OFF for the next spa treatment
- 50% OFF for any meal plan for children under 12 years old
- Discount 20% for any SPA treatment, and purchased of food at Restaurant
- Extra night will be charged at US$ 60
Additional benefits :
- Free Coffee & Tea Daily in Room
- One Time Free Village Tour
- Free WIFI Internet Connection
- Free Shuttle 3x a day based on schedule
Terms and Conditions
- The package is only valid for check-in on 11th March and check-out on 13th March 2013
- The selling rate is valid for maximum 2 people staying in the room
- The package inclusion is NOT transferable, redeemable to cash nor changeable to other
- During the Nyepi Day (12th March) special conditions such as deeming the lights or early
- Dinner will be advised upon arrival
- The above rates are inclusive of 21% government tax and service charge
- Prior reservation is required and subject to room availability
- IDR rates are valid for Indonesian Citizens and KITAS/KIM'S Holders, subject to ID proof upon arrival
- For more details please contact to firstname.lastname@example.org